We heard you loud and clear, and have been working tirelessly to provide some much needed updates to our design canvas, here are some of the major changes…
Center PointWe've added X and Y axis center lines to help you more easily align your layers to the exact center of the page
Snap to GridAdjustments to this feature feature make it smoother, more accurate, and better than ever
To compliment this improvement, we’ve added something BIG. You can now align single or multiple layers to the center, left, top, right, bottom, and top of the background layer. Check out this example below:
Manual AdjustmentsFor the designers out there, we're now providing fields to **manually enter both X/Y position, as well has layer height and width in pixels**. This is so fancy we had to make gif, instead of a gif. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S6LMYkuR8o&feature=youtu.be
Rulers & GuidesAlso, much like Photoshop, we now provide the ability to **use X and Y axis rulers and guides to map out layer placement**. Also too swaggerific for a gif, here's a video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GReg1LmydcU&feature=youtu.be
Are you not entertained??If not, here's some other improvements we've made:
Major Layer Improvements to Maximize Efficiency:
- Duplicate layer(s) within Layer Options OR by selecting the layer, then CTRL C / CTRL V
- Delete layer(s) by selecting layers and hitting delete/backspace
- Flip layer(s) either horizontally or vertically.
- Full screen images will now be resized for you when you upload.
- Subtle copy changes to layer options in the canvas should help better understand what you’re about to click